Monday, January 5, 2015

~Be-GUY-ling Conversations~

While driving home from school and discussing the eagerly-anticipated upcoming Guys' Night...

Me:  "Oh, hey, actually I might not be going to my book club meeting tonight so can I join your Guys' Night?"

Eamon:  "Well, you'll have to ask Daddy and Rowan."

Me:  "What?!  Why...?"

Eamon:  "Well, Rowan had to get permission from Daddy to be a member of Guys' Night so I guess you do too."

Me:  <scoffing>  "Well, here's a little secret:  Daddy gets his permission from me so I say I'm in."

Eamon:  "I don't think so.  You have to pass the test like Rowan did.  Maybe you can ask her how she passed."

Me:  "Hmm, what characteristics do you, Rowan, and your Dad all have in common that would make you eligible for Guys' Night?  Not bathing regularly, inability to do laundry, and having to be told how to do everything...  Yeah, you're right - I'll totally fail the Guys' Night test!"


Whatever!  Girls are better anyway! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment