Thursday, January 1, 2015

~Conversations With Meema~

While on our mini-break in Myrtle Beach after swimming in the hotel's indoor pools, which were teeming with screaming children btw...

Me:  "Sooo... you're not going to shower after your swim?"

Meema/Mom:  "Nah."

Me:  <innocently> "Oh, ok.  You don't mind not washing off all the pool chemicals - and kid pee?"

Meema/Mom:  <thinking for a minute>  "No, I'm good."

Me:  "Ok, cool.  Hey, Eamon?  Come sit over here with me tonight."

Ok, the pool didn't actually look like this - there were way more kids!  Ha!  Just kidding, our pool was not green at all - but there were a ton of kids.  And I actually really admire my mom's sense of fearlessness and joie de vivre but I do have to bust her chops now and then! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment