Monday, September 22, 2014

~Outdoorsy Conversations~

It was so nice out Sunday morning that I decided to make my sister proud and do some outdoor yoga. Why I thought I needed to make Eamon enjoy the fresh air at the same time as me, I don't know...

First ten minutes of yoga:  Eamon bounced a ball off the side of the house repeatedly, right over my head and jumped back and forth onto the deck where I was practicing, nearly falling on my yoga mat at least once.  

Second ten minutes of yoga:  Eamon talked non-stop about all the characters in Mine Craft and Pokemon games (i.e. "...and then Pikachu got fire breath and I lost ten life points but then Emu-chu squirted him with water, which is when a creeper snuck up on him and then..."  

Final ten minutes of yoga:  Eamon sat in the nearby tree by the deck and "shot" me with his toy laser gun.  
So while I didn't get the full relaxation benefits of the yoga, I did at least get a good workout.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment