Sunday, September 15, 2013

~Hair-Razing Conversations~

While watching an ad for a certain depilatory device on TV...

Eamon:  "Ooh!  We should get that for daddy!"

Me:  "You really think so?"

Eamon:  "Yeah, because it's not a razor and it's not a laser!  It's the number one hair removal system."

Me:  "I see.  Well, what hair do you think he should use it on?"

Eamon:  "All of them.  He's really hairy."

Me:  <trying not to choke with laughter>

Eamon:  "I bet Rowan would like it too so she wouldn't get razor burn."


Thoughful but completely gullible!  We'd better keep this kid away from QVC... ;)  


Update:  This actually reminds me of when Eamon was about 4 or 5 and had just seen an ad for a hair straightening iron for African-American women...

Eamon:  "Mommy, I NEED one of those!"

Me:  "Why?!"

Eamon:  <patting his blonde crew cut suspiciously>  "So I can have the right kind of hair!"



No comments:

Post a Comment