Wednesday, July 18, 2012

~Brownie Conversations~

While discussing whether or not Eamon was going to share the brownie treat with me that he made in Zoo camp...

Me:  "Yum, I can't wait to have some!"

Eamon:  "What?! It's for me, mommy. See?  It's got my name on the bag."

Me:  "You have two there.  I think you can share one."

Suddenly a horrible thought strikes...

Me:  "Wait a minute... Did you wash your hands before you made that brownie treat?"

Eamon:  "Well........"

Me:  <recoiling at the possibility of all the germs on those brownies> "'Well'? 'Well' what?  Did you wash your hands or not before you made that?!" 

Eamon:  "Well, we did pet an animal friend right before we did the brownies so we did have to use hand sanitizer."

I did eat some of the brownie to prove that I wasn't afraid and so that my 7 yr old won't suffer through salmonella alone but I think that may have been the first time I didn't enjoy eating chocolate... ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment