Saturday, October 18, 2014

~Six Inch Conversations~

When Eamon found out that we were going to eat lunch at Rowan's Subway today...

Eamon:  <hopefully>  "Can I please have my own 6 inch sub?!  You said I could the last time we went there!"

Me:  <knowing that the kids' meal battle has been lost forever and envisioning more and more of my paycheck slipping away for food purchases> "Yes, fine, you can have a 6 inch sub."

Eamon:  "WOOHOOO!  I'm gonna' have a six inch salami and pepperoni sub all to myself! When are we going?"

Me:  "We'll go there in about an hour."

Eamon:  "Great!  I'm just going to make myself some peanut butter crackers to hold me over until then."

Me:  "You just had breakfast!  And then a smoothie!  You can't wait an hour until lunch?!"

Eamon:  "Nope."

Maybe now that Rowan's a workin' gal, she can steal - er, bring home - food from her job to support her brother's habit. ;)  

Double the meat and minus the veggies 
and Eamon would be happy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment