Sunday, September 14, 2014

~Yogic Conversations~

While trying to get Eamon to do yoga with me...

Eamon:  "I'm just going to lay here and do Dead Pose(TM)."

Me:  "You mean Corpse Pose?  Because you need to lay on your back to do that."

Eamon:  "No, I mean Dead Pose(TM).  This is Dead Pose(TM)."


Me:  "So you're making up your own yoga poses now? 

Eamon:  "Uh-huh.  And this one is Falling Moon(TM)."  
[This was after I'd attempted to get him to try Half Moon Pose.]


Me:  "Nice.  You wanna' try Peeing Dog Pose(TM)?"

Eamon:  "There's a pose called Peeing Dog(TM)?!"

Me:  "Well, there's a Downward Facing Dog Pose and a Three-Legged Dog Pose so I guess having your leg bent while in Three-Legged Dog would be Peeing Dog(TM) Pose."

Eamon:  "Cool!  Like this?!"


Me:  "Looks good!"

Eamon:  "How about "Broken-Armed-Child's Pose(TM)!?!"


Me:  "Nice!"

Eamon:  "And now for Awkward-Airplane-Crash Pose(TM)!"


Me:  "Ok, but I really need to get back to my own yoga now..."


Is it any wonder that I have to leave the house and pay to get any real yoga done? ;)  




No comments:

Post a Comment