Saturday, May 25, 2013

~Listing Conversations~

Lots to do this weekend so I broke out some serious lists and Eamon decided to get in on the action...


As you can see, he added "dosent" [doesn't] to the part about him cleaning his room and that "Daddy will run 1,000 miles and [do] 150 push ups."  ;)

Then he wanted to do his own list...


For those who can't read it, it says:

"I will bonk Daddy on the head.

He will give me all some of his mony. 

I will tackle daddy.

I will win.  

I will eat and sleep.

[the list gets a little off track at this point]

ZZZZZZZ...

huh, what day is it?  Sunday?!  I slept through Satrday."


And finally, Mark also wanted to get in on the list-making but he was driving so he asked Eamon to dictate the following:


"beat Eamon

beat Eamon agiun 

tie Eamon on car

make Eamon pull car to Sonic

buy E[amon] large milk shake

[Eamon didn't add the part that Mark dictated about slapping the milkshake out of Eamon's hand and instead added the following part]

give Eamon another"


Needless to say, the only part of the lists we've gotten to today mostly involve the eating! ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment