Wednesday, December 26, 2012

~Car Conversations~

While out running errands today...

Eamon:  "Well, after driving by some car places, I've finally decided what kind of car I'm going to get."

<The make of car that Eamon should get when he's an adult has been on his mind for quite some time & has been the subject of previous blog posts>

Me:  "Ok, so what have you decided on?"

Eamon:  "Well, it's not a Dodge Ram.  I'm going to get a... Jaguar!"

Me:  "Oh, really?  Well, start saving now!"

Eamon:  "Don't worry, I'm going to get a small one, not a big one, so it will be less expensive." 

Me:  "Um, that's good thinking, I guess?"

Eamon:  "Yeah, I saw a sign that said they cost $9,000 but I'm going to get a smaller one so it doesn't cost that much." 

Me:  "Um, I doubt there are any Jaguars that cost as little as $9,000."

Eamon:  "Really?  Well, maybe I'll get a Jaguar motorcycle.  That probably won't cost as much."

Me:  "You know the rule about motorcycles."

Eamon:  <sigh>  "Yeah, I know, I'm not allowed to have a motorcycle until you're dead."

Me:  "That's right!"

I'm so glad he remembers the motorcycle rule! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment