Sunday, November 18, 2012

~Chihuahua Conversations~

While driving home today...

Eamon:  "When I grow up, I'm going to have lots of those little dogs, you know, chihuahuas."

Mark:  "As long as they're at your house and not mine."

Eamon:  "Yeah, my house is going to be full of them.  I'm even going to have a chihuahua truck and it's going to be shaped like a chihuahua.  And there's going to be a magic portal in my house to take people to the land of chihuahuas!" 

Me:  "Wow, that's a lot of chihuahuas.  What are you going to name all of them?"

Eamon:  "Umm, let me think... Actually, I think I'm just going to have one.  I have to think about the name though."

Me: "El taco gigante!"

Mark:  "Skee-bo! Chimichanga! Chalupa! Margarita!"

Eamon:  "Stop it!  I want to think of a name by myself!"

Me:  "Yeah, let him have some time to think, Mark."

Eamon:  <thinking and thinking>  "Um, ok, what names were you saying, daddy?"

Mark:  "Burrito! El Guapo!"

Eamon:  "Waffle!  I'm going to name my chihuahua, Waffle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment