Wednesday, May 30, 2012

~School Awards Conversations~

Eamon:  "Mommy, I got five awards at school today!"

Me:  "Five? That's awesome! What were the awards for?"

Eamon:  "I got a Smart Cookie Award and I got an award that is a cookie and three others."

Me:  "A cookie award?  Let me see that... Honey, the Smart Cookie Award certificate is stapled to a baggie w/ a cookie in it so I think it's all one thing but it is still cool.  Now tell me about your other aw..."

Eamon:  "No!  The cookie award is different than the Smart Cookie Award."

Me:  "Ok, fine but tell me about your other awards."

Eamon:  *shrugs* "They're in my folder if you want to see but the cookie award is the only one that came with food." 


Even at 6, he definitely has his priorities... ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment