Monday, April 25, 2016

~Milked Conversations~

After an intense vacation planning marathon, during which time I really should have been doing homework...

Me:  <excitedly>  "Ok, Eamon, I think that does it!  I think I've got all the travel reservations made finally!"

Eamon:  "Really?"

Me:  "Yep, the last hostel's been booked, the bus ride, the car rental... I think we're good to go!"

Eamon:  "Cool!  I'm starting to get really excited now!"

Me:  "Yeah?  Awesome!  What part are you looking forward to most?"

Eamon:  <thinking>  "Ummm... the ice cream."

Me:  <coming down quickly from my travel-planning buzz>  "What?!  Not the castles, the ferry ride, the natural rock formations... Still, just the ice cream!?"

Eamon:  "Well, I've never had Irish ice cream before."

Me:  "You've never had Irish anything before."

Eamon:  "But still, I bet it will taste different."    

All I know is, for what we're paying to get to Ireland, to apparently do nothing but eat ice cream, that cow better milk itself, churn the ice cream, AND bring it out to us in a Waterford crystal dish!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment