Saturday, December 13, 2014

~Randomized Conversations~

Realizing that Eamon had added something to his chore chart on the refrigerator...

Me:  "Did you write, "EAT," on your list of chores?!"

Eamon:  "Yep."

Me:  "So eating is now one of your daily chores?"

Eamon:  "Yep."

Me:  "Of course it is..."

========================================================================

On the way to gymnastics...

Eamon:  "You know, I knew that I was smart even back when I was a little kid."

Me:  "Oh, yeah?  And how did you know that?"

Eamon:  "When I was in daycare, the other kids and I would ask each other math problems."

Me:  "And that's how you knew you were smart?"

Eamon:  "Well, we'd ask ourselves questions like 10+10 and 40+40 and they were really hard at first but then, as we got smarter, the questions got easier."

Me:  "Uh-huh..."

It's times like this I feel like Westley from The Princess Bride talking to Vizzini:  "Truly, you have a dizzying intellect..."  

============================================================

After bringing the car to a sudden stop in stop-and-go traffic...

Eamon:  <rude bodily noise>  "Wow, that just scared all the gas out of me!"

Me:  *sigh*  <rolls window down>

========================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment