Saturday, September 1, 2012

~Pepperoni Conversations~

While discussing what kind of pizza Eamon wants to order...

Eamon: "I don't want to get the kind of pizza with brown sa'feer pepperoni on it."

Me: "What? What kind of pepperoni don't you want?"

Eamon: "Brown sa'feer pepperoni."

Me: "I don't know what you're talking about. That's not any kind of pepperoni I've ever heard of."

Eamon: "In school last year, when we learned about shapes, we learned about this round shape called sa'feer and I don't like the pepperoni that's brown and sa'feer shaped."

Me: "Wait, are you saying 'sphere'?"

Eamon: "Yeah, sa'feer."

After a brief discussion about the correct way to pronounce "sphere" and the difference between spheres and 2 dimensional circular shapes...

Me: "Ok, now that we've got the sphere part figured out, what is this brown pepperoni that you're talking about?"

Eamon: "You know, it's smaller than regular pepperoni and brown and it is a sa'feer, I mean sphere, shape."

Me: "Are you talking about Italian sausage?"

Eamon: "Yeah, that's it! I don't like that."


Discussions about pizza toppings should not be that exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment