Sunday, April 15, 2012

~School Conversations~

Eamon: "When I grow up, I am not going to USC."

Me: "Why?"

Eamon: "Because you have too much homework."

Me: "You'll have lots of homework no matter where you go to go school."

Eamon: "Not if I'm a paleontologist!"

Me: "You'll probably have twice as much homework as me if you're going to be a paleontologist."

Eamon: *pause* "Actually, I'm not going to be a paleontologist.  I'm going to be a mechanic." 

Me: "Mechanics have homework too.  They have to learn to fix and build all kinds of vehicles, new and old."

Eamon: "Well, once I finish school, I am not going back!"

Me: "Ok, well when do you think you'll be done with school?"

Eamon: <with disdain> "After college!" 


I love that he doesn't yet realize college is optional... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment