Tuesday, March 20, 2012

~Morning Car Ride Conversation~

Me: (after reminiscing about baby songs w/ altered lyrics that I used to sing to him on car rides) “Maybe you’ll sing those songs to your kids one day!”

Eamon: *sigh* “Mommy, I already told you I’m not getting married or having kids. I’m going to live w/ you and daddy forever.”

Me: “Well, you don’t have to get married or have kids but I’m pretty sure you’ll want to live on your own someday - I hope!”

Eamon: “No, I won’t b/c that’s expensive!” (well, he’s right about that at least!)

Me: “Ok, you can live w/ us forever but you’re going to need to pay rent.”

Eamon: *sigh* “Fine, but I’m not giving you my five dollar bill. I’ll give you 27.”

Me: “27… dollars?”

Eamon: “No! 27 cents! I have things I want to buy too you know. Like that frozen strawberry lemonade I bought w/ my money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment